Choir Membership Terms & Conditions (Member's copy)
Trial session is free of charge. Nevertheless, once you registered to be our member, Full term fee of $270.00 will be collected. If you join in the middle of the term, term fee will be prorated by month (i.e. 1st term is Jan-Mar, you joined on 7 Feb, $180.00 will be collected for the 1st term). Nevertheless, if you joined after 15th of the month, the term fee will be prorated to half month of the particular month. (i.e. 1st term is Jan-Mar, you joined on 20 Feb, $135.00 will be collected for the 1st term)
- All music scores used for Vocal Associates Festival Children's and Youth choir are copy righted. No part of the materials may be copied or reproduced in any form by any means other than rehearsal purposes.
- The choir fees are to be paid by the 7th of the new term's first month (1 term = 3 months), failing which an administrative cost of $20 will be levied after the 15th of the month. A recurring invoice will be on 28th of the term's last month. No reminder letters will be given. The school reserves the right to suspend or terminate the members until all outstanding fees are paid. All fees paid are non-refundable. Other material costs such as original music scores are to be paid within 7 days upon receipt of invoice.
- New choir members upon enrollment pay a non-refundable registration fee of $30 and a $90 one-month advance fee as deposit. Deposit will be returned upon membership termination with written notice. Ex-members who wish to come back for choir need to re-register and pay registration fee and deposit.
- Fees are payable throughout the year, inclusive of school vacation periods and government gazetted holidays. Students are advised to attend all rehearsals regularly as any sessions missed for any reason will not be replaced.
- To terminate membership, one month (4 weeks) advanced written notice must be given or the deposit will not be refunded.
- Members who absent themselves for any period of time must continue to pay fees.
- All members will be considered dismissed voluntarily if he or she misses the rehearsals for more than 3 times without giving prior written notice. No refund will be given.
- Vocal Associates allows members to submit written request for one term leave-off per year for the purpose of major exam preparation only (PSLE, O level, N level, etc.) A $45 retaining fee will be collected for the leave-off term. Members who take leave more than one term need to re-register and pay registration fee.
- There will be no sessions in June after the mid year concert (which usually falls in the last week of May or early June) as well as in December after year end concert (which usually falls in the early to mid December) The Choir sessions is also closed on government gazetted holidays unless specified otherwise.
- Members are required to attend additional rehearsals 2 weeks towards each concert. Rehearsal schedule will be given to all members.
- Vocal Associates reserves the right to take pictures or videos of the members for publicity and promotional purposes.
- Vocal Associates will not bear any liability for any loss of property or personal injuries during sessions or within its premises.
- Vocal Associates reserves the right to amend all fees periodically.
- Parents/guardians are requested to keep their child at home if he or she has a cold, fever, or any infectious disease.
- Vocal Associates reserves the right to include, delete or change any of the above terms and conditions with or without